Product name: Internal thread air supply ball valve
Product model: Q11SA
Connection method: internal thread
Structural feature: thread
Product material: stainless steel 304/316
Thread standards: G, NPT, BSPT, BSP, DIN
Product pressure: ≤6.4 Mpa
Working temperature: ≤120℃
Use medium: water, oil, weak corrosive medium, etc.
Handle material: 304, 201
Handle color: blue, red, yellow
Q11SA internal thread air source ball valve is a valve that uses a sphere with a circular channel as the opening and closing part, and the sphere rotates with the valve stem to realize the opening and closing action. The opening and closing part of the ball valve is a holed sphere, which rotates around the axis perpendicular to the passage, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing the passage. Ball valves are mainly used to cut off or connect pipelines and equipment media, and can also be used for fluid adjustment and control. Ball valves have low fluid resistance, simple structure, small size, light weight, tightness and reliability, convenient operation and maintenance, and will not cause damage to the valve sealing surface. Erosion, a wide range of applications.The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, open, close, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. The ball valve is a new type of valve that has been widely used in recent years.
Advantages of Q11SA internal thread air source ball valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics, with good sealing performance, and it has also been widely used in the vacuum system.
4. Convenient operation, rapid opening and closing, only need to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. Convenient maintenance, simple structure of the ball valve, the sealing ring is generally movable, it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure. When the ball rotates 90 degrees, it should show a spherical surface at the entrance and exit, so as to cut off the flow.
Q11SA internal thread air source ball valve structure diagram:
Q11SA internal thread air source ball valve parts material:
|Part Name||Stainless steel||Carbon steel|
|Valve body||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
|cap||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
|ball||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
|Stem||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
|Glam Nut||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
|Positioning pin||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
|handle||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
|Nut||SS304 SS304L SS316 SS316L SS321||20# A105|
Q11SA internal thread air source ball valve connection size: